You can manage your S3 server objects manually via e.g. CANcloud - or programmatically via the S3 API. Below we briefly outline the S3 API use cases and tools.
S3 API use cases
Typical use cases for the S3 API include:
- Performing batch over-the-air CANedge3 updates (while retaining device specific settings)
- Auto-processing log files (e.g. via event triggers) - often combined with the log file APIs
- Extracting relevant parts of e.g. large CSV databases for use in plots, reports etc
- Auto-updating Configuration Files in response to certain events/patterns
- Displaying data in e.g. your browser